Why we use them and how they improve your experience.
Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively, all information that you submit to ARC ONE Group via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in Data Protection Laws;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;|
|GDPR||the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;|
|ARC ONE Group Ltd.|
we or us
|ARC ONE Group Limited of Unit 11A Wembdon Farm Business Centre, Smeeth, Ashford, Kent TN25 6SZ;|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website is not either (i) employed by ARC ONE Group and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to ARC ONE Group and accessing the Website in the connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.arc-one.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For the purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, ARC ONE Group is the “data controller”. This means that ARC ONE Group determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
6. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with the current UK and EU Cookie Law.
7. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling ARC ONE Group to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
8. This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
|Analytical/performance cookies||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
9. You can find this list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule below.
10. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
11. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
12. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
13. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to About Cookies. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
16. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
17. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact ARC ONE Group by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1st March 2021
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure that this list is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
|Description of Cookie||Purpose|
|Crumb||Prevents cross-site request forgery (CSRF). CSRF is an attack vector that tricks a browser into taking unwanted action in an application when someone’s logged in.|
|RecentRedirect||Prevents redirect loops if a site has custom URL redirects. Redirect loops are bad for SEO.|
|SiteUserInfo||Identifies a visitor who logs into a customer account.|
|SiteUserSecureAuthToken||Authenticates a visitor who logs into a customer account.|
|Test||Investigates if the browser supports cookies and prevents errors.|
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
|Description of Cookie||Purpose|
|ss_cid||Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on the site.|
|ss_cvr||Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on the site.|
|ss_cvisit||Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on the site.|
|ss_cvt||Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on the site.|
|ss_cpvisit||Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on the site.|
|ss_cookieAllowed||Remembers is a visitor agreed to placing Analytical cookies on their browser if a site is restricting the placement of cookies.|
Batteries & Inverters
Maintenance & Cleaning
EV & Hybrid Chargers
PAT & Safety Testing
Company No. 09372602
VAT No. GB209462411